Platform over productie- en procesautomatisering
Vacature | WEG Benelux – Inside Sales Engineer (M/F)
Due to its actual growth and as part of its expansion plan, WEG BENELUX is actively searching for an INSIDE SALES ENGINEER.
- WEG BENELUX is part of a well-known Brazilian group which is active in the development and production of electrical motors, gears and drives.
- Our company was founded in 1992 and is in charge of commercializing WEG products in Benelux.
Your tasks, as part of our sales team:
- You give advices and answers to technical and commercial questions of our customers.
- You write and document technical and commercial offers together with your colleagues and the factories based in Brazil, Portugal and China
- You deeply analyse the specifications of our customer’s projects and you summarize them in order to write the definitive offer
- You are in charge of the follow-up on running offers and projects
- You participate actively in maintaining and improving the products and quality controls
- You may visit customers upon request
- You have daily contacts with the manufactures of the company throughout the world
- You have daily contacts with outside sales, logistics and financial department of WEG Benelux
- You check on a technical and administrative basis the order confirmations
- You participate actively in the WEG sales meetings
- You have a master in technical studies such as electrics or electro-mechanics or relevant experience
- You have relevant experience of min. 5 years in a commercial and technical department
- You have relevant experience in offering on technical matters
- You are independent and enthusiast, but also a team player who can communicate easily with your contact persons and colleagues
- You have an analytical, creative and commercial mindset and you care for details.
- You are either French or Dutch speaker with deep knowledge of Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- MS Office knowledge is requested. SAP knowledge is a plus.
What can you expect from us?
- You will be part of an ambitious multi-national company with a high local added value
- Intensive and individual technical training
- A full-time permanent contract
- Your salary will be in line with your skills and experience
- Additional extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance and eco vouchers)
- Bonus benefits
You wish to be part of our project?
- Do not hesitate to send us your resume on the following email address: email@example.com
- We invite you to find out more about our business by surfing on our website: www.weg.net/be